Lippert Components announced plans to unveil several new chassis and body products at the 2017 Elkhart RV Open House.
Chassis and other related products on display will include:
- Ground Control TT - The automatic leveling system designed for travel trailers was first introduced at the 2016 Open House, will be displayed on 2018 Keystone model units, including Sprinter, Laredo, and Cougar; Dutchmen’s Aerolite and Kodiak units; Forest River Rockwood, Flagstaff, Palomino, Work & Play, and XLR Nitro; and KZ Spree, Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve models.
- SolidStep - The patent pending design permits easy stowing within the entry door opening, and features an extra wide top tread for easier ingress and egress. SolidStep will be displayed on the several 2018 Grand Design, Keystone, Forest River, Winnebago, Heartland North Trail, Recreation By Design, Crossroads, and Dutchmen models.
- Smart Jack - The Smart Jack features brand new tongue jack capabilities that make the process much easier for RV owners. The Smart Jack will be displayed on select 2018 Forest River, Winnebago, Travel Lite Falcon, Lance Camper, Liberty Outdoors, and Genesis Supreme models.
- Turning Point pin box - The new design of the Turning Point pin box provides for 90 degree turning radiuses in short bed, half-ton pickup trucks by moving the pivot point back towards the RV 22 inches. Rated for units 16,000 GVWR and under. The Turning Point pin box can be seen on 2018 Grand Design Reflection, Highland Ridge Lite, and Forest River Artic Wolf models.
- Jack-It - The Jack-It is a double bike carrier that has been designed to sit atop your trailer’s coupler. This new product also works in tandem with the Smart Jack, sliding over top of the jack to allow for full functionality while hauling bikes. The Jack-It will be displayed on select 2018 Forest River, Jayco, Winnebago, Highland Ridge and Liberty Outdoors models.
- Flow Max H20 fresh water pumps - The Flow Max will be displayed on select 2018 Grand Design models, Forest River, Jayco, Winnebago, Highland Ridge, Travel Lite, All RV, and Liberty Outdoors models.
LCI will also offer tours at three of LCI’s facilities during Open House week, Sept. 18 to 22.
- Marketing & Design Center/Product Showroom – Located at 3407 Cooper Drive in Elkhart. All of the new OEM and aftermarket products will be displayed in the 2,500-square-foot Design Showroom from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. each day of Open House. Breakfast and coffee will be available.
- Technical Training Center – Located at 408 S. Byrkit in Mishawaka – about 15 minutes from the Open House displays – this facility will showcase the investment LCI is making into training dealers across North America. Tour the new training facility and speak with LCI’s technical training group from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday of Open House week.
- Aftermarket Customer Support and Distribution Center – Located near South Bend International Airport at 1902 W. Sample Street in South Bend, this 537,000-square-foot facility houses LCI’s state-of-the-art call center, our customer service teams, sales, warranty, technical publications, aftermarket management teams, and our distribution center for all of our Aftermarket activities. Tours will be available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Tour appointments for any of these three facilities can be made by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.