The Route 66 RV Network is partnering with Marzahn & King Consulting to provide monthly “online 20 Groups” for member dealers in the Network.
“The idea of having Route 66 dealer exclusive 20 Groups is not new,” Route 66 Co-Founder Steve Francis said in a news release. “It’s been on the table for many years. What is new is the idea of online 20 Groups. Increasing the feedback frequency while decreasing the cost is something many dealer principals are looking for. In addition, we will be bringing into the monthly analytics website and online business performance. Chuck is a perfect fit for this new model.”
The pair hopes to improve the current 20 Group model with more frequent updates, reduced participation costs and monthly analytics.
“This new partnership promises to bring even higher levels of analysis with the web-based platform available to all Route 66 dealers,” Marzahn & King Consulting President Chuck Marzahn said. “I couldn’t be more excited. Dealers will find the virtual groups to be faster-paced and more current. Business happens at a different pace than 10 years ago. We must adapt to stay ahead.”
Other planned additions to the group include:
• A forum to address issues and questions every month – not quarterly.
• Reduced participation costs: projected to be about half the total cost of the traditional 20 Group.
• Monthly web analytics and Route 66 program analysis.
• No travel costs since participants don’t need to leave their dealership.
• Confidential monthly financial data analysis against shared benchmarks.
• Optional periodic dealership visits at the direction of the members.
The Route 66 RV Network has more than 150 full-service independent RV dealerships in 40 states and provinces coast-to-coast. With more than 40 exclusive dealer programs, Route 66 dealers serve the sales, service and parts needs of North American RVers.