Dealership service personnel can take advantage of nearly a dozen important education workshops and 28 Vendor Training Plus sessions at the 2016 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo, Nov. 7-11 in Las Vegas.
The service education track features 11 workshops from ten presenters, four of whom are new to the Convention/Expo.
All service personnel are invited to attend an awards and education session for the Society of Certified RV Professionals on the evening of Monday, Nov. 7.
The education presentation, by Greg Dewalt of Marzahn and King, will focus on the topic: “What Does it Mean to be a Professional,” and is especially relevant for fixed operations managers.
Convention registration is available for RVDA members at the discounted advanced registration rate through August 31. The theme of the convention/expo is Gear Up for Success.
The service track has four presenters who are new to the event: Tonya Devane of the Omnia Group, Cory Mosley of Mosley Automotive Training, Pete Smith of SmithImpact, and Valerie Ziebron of VRZ Consulting.
Mosley, Smith and Ziebron have provided video previews of their sessions available on the convention website. Full descriptions of all sessions and speaker bios are on the convention website.
2016 Expo Workshop Presenters
- How to Conduct Service Advisor Daily One on Ones, to be presented by David Foco
- Customer Service for Parts and Service Managers, to be presented by Christine Corelli
- Increase Service Profits and Customer Care Through Report Management, to be presented by Greg Dewalt.
- Selling and Promoting the Service Side of Your Business, to be presented by Christine Corelli.
- Attract and Keep Techs, to be presented by Valerie Ziebron
- Dealership Dynamics: Recruiting and Retaining Your Service Department, to be presented by Tonya Devane
- The Little Things That Create Customer Loyalty, to be presented by Don Tipton
- Advance Your Career: Move Up, Move Over, Move Ahead, to be presented by Pete Smith
- Lead the Next Generation of Employee, to be presented by Cory Mosley
- Compliance and Ethics: F&I and the Law, to be presented by Bob Harkins
- Compliance: The Current Legal Landscape and How it Applies to You, to be presented by Harvey Fisher
Certified personnel can earn continuing education units (CEUs) toward recertification by participating in education workshops at the convention/expo.