A dozen sessions geared toward the professional development needs of Young RV Executives are set for the 2016 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo.
Track education topics range from branding to recruitment and many feature presenters new to this event. Descriptions of all Young RV Executives events are available on the convention website. Register online. Advanced registration discounts end August 31.
The convention, Nov. 7-11 in Las Vegas, is sponsored by the RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Education workshops in seven tracks take place Nov. 9-11 and Coach-Net is sponsoring a networking reception for Young RV Executives after the Nov. 9 sessions. The following education workshops are part of the Young RV Executives program:
- Personal Branding and Social Media
- Dale Carnegie Training: Transforming Customer Complaints into Opportunities
- Key Metrics for the New Economy
- It Starts with You: The Leader’s Role in a High Performing Team
- The Passionate RV Leader
- Dealership Dynamics: Recruiting and Retaining Your Service Department
- Communication Skills for Better Dealership Results
- Website Analytics for Dealers
- Professional Selling Skills that will Improve Your Profit, Compliance and Customer Satisfaction
- Compliance and Ethics: F&I and the Law
- Compliance: The Current Legal Landscape and How it Applies to You
Complete workshop descriptions and presenter bios are available on the convention website.