RVIA has announced the candidates for the board of directors elections taking place in August.
The five candidates for the three Manufacturer seats in contention this year are:
- Mike Happe, Winnebago
- Kevin McArt, Forest River
- Brett Randall, Columbia Northwest/Aliner
- Mike Rhodes, Pacific Coachworks
- Dan Shea, Gulfstream
There is one Supplier seat open. The three candidates are:
- Joe Bernstein, Ultrafabrics
- Gerhard Hunsberger, Truma Corp.
- Dave Schutz, Dometic
The four candidates vying for two At-Large seats are:
- Antonio Gonzales, Taxa Outdoors
- John Haymond, Medallion Bank
- Scott Mereness, Lippert Components
- Jeff Rutherford, Airxcel
John Soard, Woodland Park and Curt Yoder, Kroft Industries, are running for the one Park Model RV seat.
The elections will take place online in August. Those elected to serve on the RVIA board of directors will begin their three-year terms on Oct. 1.