Thor Motor Coach will showcase its new Class A luxury diesel pushers, gas Class A, and Class C motorhomes at the Hershey Show from Wednesday, Sept. 13 through Sunday, Sept. 17. The selection is never-ending from North America’s largest brand manufacturer of motorhomes.
- The Palazzo 37.4 makes its public debut this week. The new triple slideout model is furnished with reclining theater seats, Dream Dinette booth, and sofa bed, and provides seat belts for eight passengers. In the rear bedroom, the new Tilt-A-View inclining king bed provides a place to read or extra comfort while sleeping.
- Challenger is showcasing a new floorplan 37FH. This triple slide-out, including a full-wall, features a bath-and-a-half design with a large master bedroom with the new Tilt-A-View inclining king bed. The new multiplex wiring control system operates the slideouts, thermostat, lights and drop-down overhead bunk. An electric induction cooktop and convection microwave oven is now standard.
- The Synergy Sprinter JR24 is a floorplan offering new RV technology on the Mercedes-Benz diesel chassis. The optional Summit Package features the Winegard Connect 4G, multiplex wiring control system, Mobileye lane assist, and 8-inch touchscreen dash radio with Bluetooth, navigation, Sirius XM tuner and antenna.
- The Quantum RC25 offers a full-wall slideout and swivel captain’s chairs. Focusing on energy efficiency, the RC25 features an instant tankless water heater and is pre-wired for solar charging.
- The Class A Hurricane 27B is built on a strong MORryde chassis structure and is under 30-feet in length with large water tanks, décor packages, and pre-wiring for solar charging.
- The Gemini 24TF is another debut built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, featuring a full-wall slideout that provides generous living space as well as a completely redesigned interior with modern decors and sleek euro-style cabinetry.
All brands including ACE, Aria, Axis, Challenger, Chateau, Citation, Compass, Four Winds, Gemini, Hurricane, Miramar, Outlaw, Palazzo, Quantum, Siesta, Synergy, Tuscany, Vegas, Venetian, and Windsport will be viewable at Hershey at Booth E4.
For more details on the show, visit www.thormotorcoach.com/events.