Learn how to craft a handbook that will meet your needs during a free dealer webinar on Thursday, Oct. 8, at noon ET. Webinars are provided by RVDA’s strategic partner KPA as part of the array of educational offerings available through the Mike Molino RV Learning Center. Register online.
The webinar will cover:
- The necessity of employee handbooks
- Compliant at-will statements
- Providing clear rules and policies
- Required and recommended policies and statements
- Necessary disclaimers to include
- The importance of legal review
- Best practices for communication and distribution
- How to save time and money when creating your handbook
For questions or feedback, please contact Becky Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org 866-356-1735 or Karin Van Duyse at the RV Learning Center at email@example.com 703-591-7130.