Gregory Arace and Kelly Pinkerton will give a webinar on how to reduce the threat of workplace violence at 1 p.m. EST on Jan. 30. Nearly 2 million American workers report having been victims of workplace violence each year.
Attendees will learn:
• What is workplace violence and who’s at risk
• Steps to reduce workplace violence
• How to respond to potential violence situations
• How to protect yourself against an aggressor
• How to help your employees cope afterwards
Arace is a KPA HR consultant, and has 17-plus years of human resources experience, ranging in areas from recruitment, benefits, training and development to employee relations.
Pinkerton is also a KPA HR consultant, and was the payroll manager at a prominent bank in Ohio. She is also a U.S. Army veteran who served as an automated logistics specialist from 2001 to 2007, and served a tour in Tikrit, Iraq, from 2003 to 2005.
Those interested in attending can register here.