In lieu of attending the annual Southwest Super Show in Dallas, Fun Town RV will host an independent promotion called The Fun Town Showdown on Sept. 12-20, CEO Jarrod McGhee said in a news release Tuesday.
“The popularity of the off-site RV show has really fallen off over the last few years,” said McGhee said. “I think people are tired of paying to go into the show, paying high prices for food and drinks, all to see maybe 200 to 300 RVs of the same three or four floorplans, from a few manufacturers.
McGhee added that Fun Town plans to offer a free hitch, along with installation and winterization, for every trailer purchased during the sale.
“Customers can come to our lot where it is like an RV show every day,” he said. “We have over 1,100 units in stock with hundreds of different floorplans from the top manufacturers in the industry, and four indoor showrooms.”
Fun Town will be holding the Fun Town Showdown Sale at its Cleburne location with the following events:
• Football Legends Randy White and Jay Novacek signing autographs
• Snow Cones & S’mores
• Fishing pond for children on Sept. 19 with poles to the first 500 kids 12 and under
• Face Painting for the kids
• Ferris Wheel rides for the kids
• Daily seminars on RV maintenance
• Kyle Bush’s Interstate Batteries NASCAR racing car
The showdown page with a calendar of events and times can be accessed here.