ADP will hold its next installment of its Workplace Spotlight webinar series called “The Evolution of Pay and Talent Management,” at 2 p.m. on Thursday, April 11.
Attendees will learn about new research from the ADP Research Institute that focuses on perceptions and attitudes about traditional and emerging pay methods and its impact on an organization’s biggest talent management concerns.
Beyond recruitment, the study touches on emerging trends in employee retention and financial wellness, the impact of the gig economy and 1099 employees, and the evolving attitudes of Millennials and next gen workers.
Attendees will receive critical insights on the evolution of worker pay and talent management.
During this webcast, ADP will provide an overview of a variety of topics including:
- Driving forces shaping the future of work and the evolution of pay
- How offering alternative pay methods can impact recruitment, retention and employee wellness.
- Why security, speed, and flexibility are the key elements of pay
- Employer/employee disconnects in attitudes about pay and what employers should know.
- How to anticipate and address the pay needs of 1099 and gig economy workers.
To register for the webinar, click here.