American Guardian Warranty Services (AGWS) has announced the promotion of several key executives, and 2018 company growth plans including: growing its marketer base, revenue, service team, and improved Compass Auto VSC program.
With a 30 percent revenue increase in the last five years, AGWS plans to expand in 2018 by increasing its marketer base with a 25 percent addition to its agency base, as well as continuing the double-digit growth in revenues that it has had for the last seven years. The company also continues to enhance and expand its service team at the corporate office, the East Coast sales office, and in the field.
AGWS’s Compass Auto VSC program will undergo a significant rebrand for the company in 2018 with improved eligibility, coverage, and value. The product will grow in its appeal to dealers looking for a long-term partner that can provide value and support to their businesses.
“Since our company was founded 20 years ago, American Guardian has been proud to offer a full suite of F&I products that provide excellent coverage and value, while allowing for higher profitability for dealerships,” said Jon A. Anderson, president and COO of American Guardian. “Extended service contracts, appearance protection, warranty protection, and tire and wheel coverage are just some of the products that American Guardian offers. We also provide reinsurance services, capital advance, and e-rating for products to help dealers become more profitable and productive.”
In 2018, AGWS announced the following executives with promotions. In addition to expanding its service offerings and revenue, the company grew its staff by 36 percent since 2016, and hired 32 new employees in 2017.
- Ric Simmons has been appointed to executive VP and CFO.
- Dan Lievrouw has been named executive VP and chief information officer, as well as president of American Guardian Systems. Lievrouw has overseen the IT operations since joining American Guardian in 2008.
- Matt Weil has been the legal counsel for American Guardian Group of Companies since 2006. In 2018, Weil will be promoted to senior VP, general counsel, and corporate secretary.
- John Wendt has been appointed to senior VP of claims and underwriting for American Guardian. Wendt has overseen the call center of American Guardian since its inception in 1998.
- One of the new hires in 2017 was Jim Fisher, assistant VP of dealer programs.
“We offer great products and services at American Guardian,” said Anderson. “I believe that American Guardian will lead the industry by offering unparalleled service, focusing on continuous improvement, and not only meeting, but exceeding the expectations of our partners and customers.”