Ohio-based Airstream has partnered with California-based Pedego Electric Bikes to produce the new Pedego Airstream Electric Bike. Priced from $2,995, Pedego Airstream Electric Bikes are available in brushed aluminum to match Airstream’s classic style. They are available at Airstream dealerships and Pedego stores.
The Pedego Airstream Electric Bike enables riders to reach farther destinations. They can even zip along at high elevations without becoming winded.
The bikes are powered by Pedego’s rugged motors and powerful batteries, and feature:
- Cool brushed aluminum frame complementing the classic Airstream look
- Classic and step-thru designs with a stylish 26-inch frame
- Wide, swept-back handlebars that promote a comfortable upright riding position
- State-of-the-art geared motor that delivers best-in-class acceleration and hill climbing
- Five levels of automatic pedal assist mode for a more natural riding experience
- LCD display with USB charging port for a phone and other devices
- Twist-and-go throttle for full power on demand
- Powerful 48-volt lightweight lithium battery with 10 or 15 ampre-hours providing an average of 25- to 60-miles distance per charge
- Shimano, seven-speed gearing for maximum control while pedaling
- Top-of-the-line SRAM disc brakes for powerful and reliable braking
- Deluxe saddle with a suspension seat post for extra cushioning where it counts
- Kevlar-belted premium balloon tires available in black, brown or crème for an extra-smooth ride and flats prevention
- Front and rear lights for safety
- Optional MAG wheels for a new level of style and strength
- A two-year comprehensive warranty, one of the industry’s longest warranties
The bike comes complete with Airstream’s name on the chain guard as well as the company’s badge for the front emblem. This elegant electric bike will be shown at Airstream’s annual five-day event, Alumapalooza, held at the Airstream factory in Jackson Center, Ohio, May 30 through June 4.
“Airstream customers love the outdoors and the open road, so we are thrilled to partner with Pedego and allow Airstreamers to take their journeys even further with these one-of-a-kind aluminum electric bikes,” said Airstream President and CEO Bob Wheeler.
“The Pedego Airstream electric bike is a natural fit for those who love the open road for adventure,” said Don DiCostanzo, Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder. “These bikes compliment Airstream’s legacy of quality, innovation, luxury and fun.”