Airstream announced the debut of its newest touring coach, the Airstream Atlas. As the market share leader in Mercedes-Benz Class B motorhomes, the Atlas leverages the same uncompromising approach to luxury design that continues to make the Interstate a success.
The Atlas has more than 50 best-in-class features and the most spacious floorplan in Airstream’s touring coach line-up. Built for travel comfort, the Atlas boasts beautiful bodylines with custom bodywork that eliminates many seams and trim common on other motorhomes. It includes a power slideout room with a Murphy bed suite, luxurious soft-touch interior styling with Ultraleather seating, signature high-gloss Airstream cabinetry, and a 40-inch LED HDTV hidden on a power lift inside the credenza.
“Our Interstate product has set the bar high with a strong leadership position in the Class-B market; and it was a natural move to expand our partnership with Mercedes-Benz and get into the B-plus segment,” said Bob Wheeler, president and CEO of Airstream. “We designed the Atlas with the vision of making the best motorhome with the top features and designs that are out of reach for most builders. Every aspect was thoughtfully considered in pursuit of unparalleled driver comfort, safety and design quality that we could offer. We’re not resting on past success, we’re building on it.”
The Atlas features more than 50 best-in-class features including:
- Air Ride suspension system
- 3.2kW Cummins-Onan Quiet Diesel Generator
- Luxurious rear bath suite with teak shower inlay
- Murphy suite with Froli Ergonomic Sleep System
- Keyless remote locking exterior storage compartments
- Advanced safety features: collision prevention assist, lane keeping assistant, side and rear view camera assist, load adaptive electronic stability program, high-beam assist, headlamp cleaning system, and automatic rain-sensing windshield wipers
Airstream dealers will begin receiving inventory throughout the fall and consumers may place orders for delivery in spring of 2018.
For more information about Atlas, visit www.airstream.com.