The ARVC Foundation is soliciting donations for the annual live auction that will take place during the 2019 Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo.
The auction is one of the highlights of the OHCE week and the money raised is vital to the ARVC Foundation’s continued efforts to support the outdoor hospitality industry.
The ARVC Foundation is a non-profit focused on providing support to members of the outdoor hospitality industry through grants and scholarships for learning and professional development opportunities, as well as support in times of need through disaster relief assistance. The 2018 auction raised over $70,000 with donors committing funds in a variety of ways: endowments, scholarship, disaster relief and general support of the ARVC Foundation’s work.
This year’s auction will take place on Nov. 7 during the ARVC Awards of Excellence Dinner, serving as the perfect conclusion to the week’s events. Last year’s OHCE was attended by more than 775 members and the OHCE website featured more than 4,000 unique visitors, with this year sure to be even bigger and better.
This year, in thanks for supporting the ARVC foundation, all donations received by September 1 will be highlighted in the 2019 OHCE program. This campaign will feature a full-color photo and description of the item. Items valued at over $5,000 will receive a listing with a full-color photo, detailed description, donor logo and a link to donor website. Items donated will also receive:
VP of Membership and Marketing Direct: 303-681-0401 x 111 Mobile: 214-384-2105
• Placement on the OHCE website;
• The first 10 donations will be featured in ARVCNews, a bi-weekly email newsletter
distributed to over 6,000 readers, featuring an average open rate of 25% and an average
click rate of 15%
• All OHCE marketing emails will have a link out to view auction items
• Placement in a monthly email featuring items valued more than $5,000 with full-color photo,
description, donor logo and link to donor website. Items valued at less than $5,000 will
receive listing in this email
• A sign for your OHCE booth stating “I Proudly Donated to the ARVC Foundation Auction”
• Walk-in slides at all major events at OHCE
• items valued at more than $5,000 receive a solo exposure slide
• Items valued at $1,000-4,999 receive exposure on group slide
• All other items listed on an additional slide
• Social media promotion for all items donated on ARVC’s Facebook page featuring more than 4,800 followers
If you are looking to donate an item to the auction, you can fill out the donation form here: Live Auction Donation Form. Submit completed forms to Paula Horwitz at Paula.Horwitz@arvc.org