Blue Ox employees came together at Bev’s on the River at the in Sioux City, Iowa, for an evening of celebration with employees and their families for the company’s annual service awards banquet. The event was hosted by the board of directors, Mike Hesse, chairman; Sandy Hesse, secretary; and Ellen Kietzmann, CEO and president.
This year, 13 employees were recognized for their years of service and dedication with the company.
Blue Ox employees are recognized in five-year increments and receive valuable mementos in recognition of years of service.
- Victor Green was honored for 45 years of service, and a cash award.
- Robert Rager was honored for 40 years of service, and a cash award.
- Doug Prokup was honored for 30 years of service, and a cash award.
- Kevin Griffin and Alan Simonsen were honored for 25 years of service, and a cash award.
- Kent Powley was honored for 20 years of service, and a cash award.
- Gary Holtz was honored for 10 years of service, and a Magic Motion Clock.
The following employees were honored with 5 years of service. They received a Terry Redlin Deer Sculpture.
- Amy Bruning
- Kaitlin Demoret
- Tom Duncan
- Duane Kriekemeier
- Joshua Martinmaas
- Marty Prokop
“It is such an honor to have the opportunity to recognize the hard work, commitment, and dedication each of these employees have given to Blue Ox/Automatic Equipment Manufacturing,” Blue Ox CEO and President Ellen Kietzmann said. “It is because of their passion and contributions, that the company has achieved such significant success over the years.”