Colonial Airstream & RV, an Airstream dealer for 12 years, held a groundbreaking ceremony for its new facility on June 15 at 595 State Highway 33 in Millstone Township, N.J. The 50,000-square-foot space will include an indoor showroom, as well as an 18,000-square-foot service center.
Colonial Airstream & RV was founded by the Lenzo family who have been in business for 37 years. The Lenzos opened the doors of Colonial Airstream in Lakewood, N.J., with a tailored approach to client care that has garnered them many accolades including:
- World’s Top Airstream Dealer – 12 Years
- Winnebago “Circle of Excellence Winner” – 9 years
- Airstream Five Rivet Dealer
- Top Overall Motorhome Class B Dealer in New Jersey
- Top Overall Class B Dealer in New Jersey
- Top Class A Dealer in New Jersey
The new Colonial Airstream & RV facility will be four miles off of the New Jersey Turnpike Exit 8 in central New Jersey.