Author and business consultant Jay Baer will present “Coveted Customer Experience: How to Exceed Ever-Escalating Expectations,” during the opening general session of the 2020 RV Dealers Convention/Expo on Tuesday, Nov. 10, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
The convention is sponsored by the RV Dealers Association, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Baer is a recent inductee to the Professional Speaker Hall of Fame and the Word of Mouth Marketing Hall of Fame, a best-selling author of six books and founder of five multi-million-dollar companies.
Made possible by convention platinum sponsor Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance, this keynote presentation will focus on:
- Why customer experience is the fastest route to growth
- When customer experience stops and customer service stops
- The three elements of a business that are non-negotiable for customers, and where they’ll give owners a pass
- What customers really expect from a business and how to exceed it
- Specific, concrete plans that can be put into practice tomorrow for customer experiences
- Nine relevant case studies and real-world examples on customer experience
The RV Dealers Convention/Expo features six education tracks that address key areas of dealership operations. The tracks include dealer/GM, sales, fixed operations, F&I, rental, and social media/eMarketing/BDC. Convention curriculum is designed specifically for RV dealership professionals.