Entegra Coach will unveil the 2020 Reatta XL Class A compact luxury diesel at the Family Motor Coach Association’s (FMCA) 99th International Convention & RV Expo in Perry, Ga. The Reatta XL is built on a Spartan K2 raised rail chassis and powered by the Cummins L9 380 HP engine.
“We are excited to expand our compact luxury diesel line-up and offer consumers more options when it comes to Class diesel handling in a compact flexible package,” said Brion Brady, general manager of Entegra Coach.
The Reatta XL boasts three floorplans, residential style and a selection of hardwood cabinetry. Additional options include:
- Spartan K2 Raised Rail Chassis and Cummins L9 Turbocharged 380 HP Engine with exclusive independent front suspension
- Aqua-Hot 250D diesel hydronic water and heating system
- Vegatouch 10-inch touchscreen coach systems control PanelOnan 10,000-watt diesel generator with Auto Gen Start on slideout tray
- 50-amp power cord on electric powered reel
- Two Sony 7-inch in-dash displays for touchscreen infotainment center and side and rearview cameras
- Hand-laid polished porcelain tiled floor with electric radiant heating system
The Reatta XL will be in booth No. 2067 and 2084.