Forest River is hosting a drawing for a Rockport/Workport Mobile Service Truck during Open House Week.
The drawing for the Ford V-10 E-450 customized service vehicle will be held at Forest River’s 12th Annual RV Product Expo.
Forest Rivers No. 1 priority is customer satisfaction, and mobile service is playing an increasingly important role as part of the Industry’s goal to better serve the industry’s customer base. With the wider variety of RVs being manufactured, and the increasing number of destination units being sold and delivered to campground sites, the ability to physically service customers on site will continue to grow in value.
To show Forest River’s support for this effort, the RV maker has elected to “walk the walk” by raffling off a Workport Mobile Service Truck. Details on the truck and the drawing are as follows:
- All registering Forest River RV dealers will automatically be registered as they pick up their badges. (Note: Vehicle must be awarded and registered to the RV dealership itself, not an individual)
- Drawing will be held at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 24.
- The drawing location will be in the entertainment building where the truck will be on display.
- Winning dealership need not be present to win
- Customized graphics package to include the winning dealer’s logo, contact information, etc., as a part of the whole package.
Workport up-fits for mobile service are available through Forest River’s Rockport Commercial Vehicle Division. To explore purchasing a Rockport/Workport vehicle or up-fit for dealerships, please contact John Hanes at 888-711-1600.