Darryl Searer, president of RV/MH Heritage Foundation, has announced that despite the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the RV/MH Hall of Fame’s Annual Induction Dinner celebrating the Class of 2020 will be held on schedule on Monday, Aug. 3, 2020.
Searer said, “We are adhering to Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb’s schedule for re-opening the state. On July 4, the state will be in Stage 5 of the plan and there will be no restrictions on crowd sizes for social events. So, we are confident that our Aug. 3 celebration of the Class of 2020 can be safely held.”
Those being inducted in the RV/MH Hall of Fame Class of 2020 include:
- Mark Beecher, RV retail finance, S.D.
- Garth W. Cane, RV service sechnician; professor, Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
- David Fought, RV manufacturer, Ind.
- Jeff Pastore, RV dealer, Ohio
- Dave Schutz, supplier, Ind.
Manufactured Housing Inductees
- Steven P. Adler, manufactured home ommunity owner/operator, Fla.
- Burt Dickman, manufactured home communities, Ind. (Deceased)
- Ron Dunlap, association executive, Va.
- George Porter, manufactured housing resources, Del.
- Jerry Ruggirello, manufactured home community owner/operator
The 2020 Induction Dinner celebration begins at 5:30 p.m. with a cash bar cocktail party, followed by the dinner and induction ceremonies at 6:30 p.m.
Searer said, “These inductees deserve to be honored by their peers. I hope all the friends and colleagues of the inductees and industry members will join us in honoring these outstanding industry leaders and pioneers who have had a major impact on our professions and lives.”
For more information or to make reservations, please visit: www.rvmhhalloffame.org/rsvp or call the Hall of Fame at 574-293-2344 or 800-378-8694