The cancellation of this month’s Elkhart Open House Week makes things more challenging for RV PRO when it comes to identifying the very best new RV models for 2022.
Under these unusual circumstances, RV PRO is allowing manufacturers to submit up to three models (per division/business unit) for consideration as Best New Models for 2022 in the upcoming November issue of the magazine. It is important to state that nominating a unit for inclusion as a Best New Model does not guarantee inclusion in the November issue.
Of note, there are a number of factors RV PRO will consider when determining which products are worth of determining consideration for Best New Models. These include, but are not limited to:
- Greater consideration will be given to brand-new models, versus new floorplans for existing product lines.
- It’s vital that RV PRO has the necessary details to consider a product for Best New Model.
- Important details include: the RV’s length, GVWR, base MSRP, category (i.e., Class C motorhome, lightweight travel trailer, mid-profile fifth wheel, luxury diesel pusher, etc., etc.)
- Specific details about what makes this product worthy of consideration as a Best of Show listing.
- High-resolution photos (at least 2MB, and 300 dpi resolution) of the respective RV’s exterior and interior, plus closeups of any features worth highlighting.
- To submit your company’s information, please email [email protected].
Note: The deadline to submit listings for consideration is Friday, Sept. 24.
Questions? OEM reps can email RV PRO Editor Brad Worrell at [email protected] with any questions or to seek further clarification on editorial matters related to Best New Products listings.