Alpine recently implemented a new feature that caters directly to camper comfort and convenience: The Suburban Nautilus RL on-demand water heater. The Nautilus RL features a recirculating loop from Suburban that heats water almost instantly.
The inclusion of the Nautilus RL stems from a new partnership between Alpine and Suburban.
“The Nautilus RL is something we are so excited about because it is a new, and major way that we are giving campers the comforts of home,” said Alpine Product Manager Jeff Wagner. “I think a big issue, especially for full-time campers, involves the function of a standard RV water heater system. It can be a waiting game for the shower to heat up and perform in an efficient way. With the implantation of the Nautilus RL, there is no waiting – hot water when showering, for dishes or even for laundry is ready when you are.”
Additionally, Alpine will add a new front living floorplan to the lineup (the 3712KB) with a 4-foot by 4-foot shower with a seat and contemporary subway tile backsplash.
Alpine exteriors now have a new textured skirt metal cover. Alpine also has updated its fabric cover pendant lights with new geometric fixtures and countertops that are illuminated by exposed Edison light bulbs. The units also feature a new legless dinette table and a countertop that lifts open for storage and extends to provide 12 inches of extra dining space.
Updates to the 2020 models will hit the market this month, with a full-launch at this year’s RV Open House in Elkhart.
Other Alpine features include:
- Electric power cord reel with dedicated storage compartment
- Oracle tires with a 6-year warranty and 2-year, 24-hour roadside assistance
- Furrion side marker camera prep
- Double insulated and laminated rear walls
- Streamlined interior valences with wood accents
- New Stanton and Claridge décor options with modern colorways
- King mattress and new textured headboard with nailhead trim
- New solid surface countertops