Leisure Travel Vans, a brand of Triple E RV, recently highlighted advanced new safety features and technology on the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Cab Chassis.
Safety features on the Unity and Serenity models include:
- Active brake assist to warn RVers of oncoming danger and brake.
- Active lane keeping assist to sense if RVers seem to be unintentionally changing lanes.
- Active distance assist distronic to detect the distance between vehicles ahead
- Attention assist to monitor driving patterns for signs of fatigue and to gives an early warning to make sure RVers don’t drive drowsy.
- Traffic sign assist to help identify the right speed and let RVers know when it’s changed by continually scanning signs.
- LED performance headlights
- Emergency call to detect a crash and immediately call for emergency first responders.
Other features include the new MBUX multimedia system with a 10.25-inch touchscreen equipped with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and comes SiriusXM Satellite Radio ready. The touchscreen also has intelligent voice control, built-in maps, and live chassis data. The Ultraleather driver and passenger seats are both heated and electric powered with the ability to program different user and seat configurations, depending on who is driving.