Michigan Association of RV and Campgrounds (MARVAC) is offering a new, exclusive member benefit: a job listing board. The board will allow businesses to post jobs for open positions so that potential employees can easily find you and easily apply. The 120,000 people who visit the MARVAC site annually self-identify as camping and RV lifestyle enthusiasts.
- Applications and any response to a job posting will come directly to the business.
- The job board will be shared frequently on MARVAC’s social media pages.
- Applicants can find a business via various filters, including region and keyword.
- Businesses can work with MARVAC’s ad director Katie Rollert to purchase space ($50 per 30 days) as well as provide your job description details. VPDCS will post the job on a business’s behalf as part of this exclusive service.
- The job posting will be live on the consumer website, MichiganRVandCampgrounds.org, for 30 days from the date payment is received. There’s an option to extend this timeframe if the position has not been filled or wish to acquire more resumes.
Check out www.michiganrvandcampgrounds.org/jobs to see this new feature on the website.