MBA Insurance will hold its Rental School from Feb. 5-7, covering an array of topics to address industry changes and current customer camping habits.
Some of the topics include:
- How to use a handful of key performance indicators to improve a company immediately
- Breakout sessions/workshops (proprietors are asked to bring their P&L and/or revenue reports from eWebRenter)
- RV rental business plans for start-ups
- Specific floorplans that rent and sell
- Insurance and claims 101 basics
- How to handle damage gracefully
- Offseason rental opportunities
- P2P industry disruptors: The do’s and don’ts of working with them
MBA Insurance guarantees attendees will get at least three great ideas. If they don’t work within a week, the company will give three personalized consulting hours.