The North American Trailer Dealers Association is holding a promotion to coincide with its upcoming 2020 NATDA Trailer Show Sept. 2 to 4 in Nashville, Tenn.
The “28 Days of Giveaways” raffle will stretch out over four weeks, starting this Monday, June 15.
For four weeks, starting June 15, NATDA will announce a new gift package being raffled off to dealers who register for the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show that particular week. From tickets for local attractions to gift cards for late-night watering holes, the gift packages will ensure dealers enjoy their time away from the show floor. To discover the latest gift package, dealers can visit www.natda.org.
Additionally, all dealers who register before July 12 will be automatically entered to win the Nashville Grand Prize Gift Package sponsored by B&W Trailer Hitches, Dexter, Freedom Truck Beds and Premium Supply. The grand prize package includes:
- Three free nights at the Omni Nashville Hotel during the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show
- One $150 Visa Gift Card
- One Nashville-themed Gift Basket
- One Nashville ‘Star Card’ (good for up to two people), giving you access to Nashville landmarks and attractions
- Two $30 Redneck Riviera gift cards
- Two tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B and Hatch Show Print
- One free admission to two four-hour, hands-on, technical training classes during the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show’s Dealership Performance Training segment (pre-registration is required)
Dealers do not have to be current members of the association to enter but must attend the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show to claim their prizes in person. To enter, register for the 2020 NATDA Trailer Show here or call Senior Membership Manager Melanie Bierweiler at 727-360-0304 x108.