The North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) will hold an educational webinar at 2 p.m. EST on March 20 regarding the state of the trailer industry after 2017. Hosted by Statistical Survey’s Jeff Jones, the webinar will look at market trends by trailer segment on a national basis for last year.
With Statistical Survey’s information, dealers will be able to answer many questions pertaining to their market area, such as:
- What types of trailers are selling in a specific area?
- What length groups are the most popular?
- What is selling by country, city, or zip code?
- What are the best-selling price points?
- Where should one advertise?
“While national trends do not always equal local trends, staying abreast of conditions both on a local and national level can assist dealers in growing their dealerships,” said Jesse Battle, NATDA executive director.
Since 1957, Statistical Surveys has been a provider of market analysis for the trailer, manufactured housing, RV, marine and power sports industries.
To register for the webinar, click here.