The North American Trailer Dealers Association (NATDA) has partnered with Kenect, a leader in mobile texting software for dealerships. NATDA will host the webinar “How to Generate Revenue and Save Time – Even in the Midst of COVID-19” at 2 p.m. ET on April 2. The webinar will help show dealers how revenue can be generated, time can be saved, and a dealership’s brand awareness can be improved, according to the association.
According to Kenect, 89 percent of dealership customers and prospects would rather communicate via text message than phone call. The free webinar will discuss how business-texting can impact a dealership business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the details that will be covered in this webinar include how to:
- Attract and convert more customers via text messaging from your website, Google, and more
- Text from your existing business line instead of personal cell phones
- Reduce phone traffic by up to 35 percent and eliminate customer wait times
- Generate dozens of 5-star reviews each month to help convert more prospects and sell more units
- Schedule service appointments and send text reminders to reduce “no shows”
- Send photos, attachments and service updates via text message
To register for this webinar, click here.