With National Go RVing Day approaching this Saturday, Go RVing has provided a toolkit for industry partners to use to promote the day to their audiences and consumers. Everything in the tool kit is designed to be used as-is or customized for specific audiences.
Included in the toolkit are:
- Suggested Promotional Timeline – An outline with suggestions on how to get the most out of National Go RVing Day in the weeks before the actual day.
- National Go RVing Day Logo – Official PNG logo files that can be used alone or added to images to promote National Go RVing Day on company website, social media and print material.
- Social Media Graphics – A variety of graphics that can be used on National Go RVing Day and in the lead up to the day. Graphics have been sized to fit a variety of social media platforms.
- Draft Social Media Copy – Suggested social media copy and hashtags to use on National Go RVing Day and in promotion leading up to the day.
- Newsletter ContentBoth B2B and B2C newsletter content that can be adjusted by company and used on a website or blog.
Access the toolkit here.
For questions on how to participate, contact RV Industry Association Director of PR and Communications Monika Geraci at firstname.lastname@example.org.
June also happens to be National Camping Month and Great Outdoors Month.