La Mesa RV recently promoted and added to its management team at many of its RV dealerships:
- Bill Miller is La Mesa RV’s new national parts manager. In this role, Miller will be handling all parts that are inventoried for immediate needs in service departments, supervising the negotiation of new contracts with vendors, as well as managing the retail RV Parts World stores.
- Paul Jackson has now assumed the role of parts manager at La Mesa RV’s Phoenix store. Jackson joined La Mesa RV in 2005 working in parts in a now-closed metro Los Angeles, Calif., facility. He then transferred to the position of parts manager for La Mesa RV in Mesa, Ariz., and again in 2014 to the Davis, Calif., facility.
- JR Simmons is in a new role of parts manager for La Mesa RV in Davis, Calif. Simmons joined La Mesa RV in 2010 working in the Davis service department. He later decided to try his hand at sales and worked at both the San Diego and Davis locations. An opportunity to return to service as an advisor in the Davis store in 2016 arose, allowing Simmons to hone is service skills.
- Harry Vasilakis was recently named service manager for La Mesa RV in San Diego following the retirement of Jim Martin. Vasilakis’ career with the company started in March 2001 in the San Diego parts department.
- Chris Pettit was named service manager for La Mesa RV in Mesa. Pettit joined La Mesa RV in 2007 as a master certified RV technician had gained valuable experience at several Phoenix area RV dealers. Most recently, Chris held the position of Recon Manager at the Mesa. In his new role, Pettit will be responsible for all services performed at the Mesa store as well as training and recruiting service technicians and service advisors for the store.
- Stephanie Ross recently joined the company at a corporate level as reputation manager. Ross will be interacting with customers and member groups to understand issues that can be related to the service and sales experience for further improvement. Ross was most recently part of the CardinaleWay group in the Phoenix area and counts over 15 years of service experience in the automotive world.