The 2020 RV Dealers Virtual Convention/Expo will host 18 education sessions that will be available on-demand throughout the event. Scheduled for Nov. 9 – 20, the event will be hosted online by RVDA, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
On-demand education sessions, brought to you by Forest River, include:
- Succession Planning
Presented by Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance
- Building a Positive Customer Experience in Your Service Department
Presented by Greg Dewalt of PRVCA
- Wage and Hour Laws – Updates and Implications for Your Business
Presented by Russ Cole and Robin Nigro of KPA
- New Google Ads Targeting Restrictions: What You Need to Know
Presented by Betsy Sprenkle and Matt Stoffel of 9 Clouds
- Service Agreements & Reaching New Buyers: An Update from Protective
Presented by Bill Koster of Protective Asset Protection
- Navigating Risk in Today’s Business Environment
Presented by Tom Kline of Vantage Point
- Effective Ways to Sell More F&I in 2021
Presented by Shawn Moran of Brown & Brown
- What You Need to Do that Your CPA Hasn’t Told You – Financial Statements for Non-Accounting Execs
Presented by Steve Blake of Somerset
- Utilizing Incentive Compensation as an Alignment and Retention Tool
Presented by Howard Cox of Somerset
- A Tour of Go RVing’s New Website
Presented by Sarah Neely of Go RVing
- Four Data-Driven Strategies to Grow Sales
Presented by Jason Krantz of Strategy Titan
- Service Writer/Advisor Online Training
Presented by RVDA’s Tony Yerman
- Model RV Franchise Law
Presented by RVDA’s Brett Richardson
- Damage Repair Estimator Online
Presented by Tony Yerman representing TLY Consulting
- How to Navigate a Fall Tsunami of Service Opportunities
Presented by McKay Allen and Trevor Allred of Kenect
- Black Folks Buy RVs Too
Presented by Earl Hunter of Black Folks Camp Too
- The RV Market: A Conversation with Baird’s Craig Kennison
Presented by Craig Kennison of Robert W. Baird & Co.
Many more on-demand sessions will become available following the initial live broadcasts of the workshops, the RVDA said. In addition to these sessions, all Vendor Training +Plus workshops from the event will be available on-demand.
Many sessions and all virtual booths will be available on-demand starting Monday, Nov. 9 and stay available through Jan. 2021.
RV industry vendors are encouraged to contact Julie Newhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in hosting a workshop or are interested in partnership, sponsorship, or exhibiting opportunities.
Follow the convention on social media using #RVDAConEx. Visit www.rvda.org/convention for more information. Convention registration fees include discounts for multiple attendees from the same dealership. To register, click here.