Protective Asset Protection, a provider of F&I programs and services, has announced new enhancements for its XtraRide RV Service Contract Program. These enhancements represent improvements that strengthen Protective’s service contract program for the RV industry, including updates to coverage, eligibility, rates, terms and program collateral, according to the company.
RV dealers began selling the new program Nov. 1 in all states except Washington.
Key product enhancements include:
- Coach level of coverage added for motorhomes
- New optional coverage now available for portable refrigerators and generators
- Platinum level of coverage is now available for utility/cargo trailers
- There is no longer an age limit for the tow vehicle or vehicle in tow under towing and roadside coverage
- Sign and Drive for tire and wheel coverage now available (the coverage was reimbursement only)
- Increased the optional enhanced service call coverage
- Increased reimbursement amounts on several additional benefits
- Increased eligibility to 14 model years
For RV dealers, these enhancements will help gain additional trust and higher customer satisfaction levels from clients who wish to protect their new investment from expensive repairs and costly breakdowns, according to the company.
“Today’s RVs are built with some of the most advanced and sophisticated parts and technology, and it is imperative to keep things in proper operating condition for recreational use,” said Bill Koster, VP of specialty products and training. “With this is mind, Protective is proud to enable its dealers to offer enhancements to the RV XtraRide service contract program so that customers have peace of mind knowing their RV is protected against the costs of unexpected mechanical breakdowns.”
Additional enhancements are included for eligibility requirements and terms. Modified marketing and training materials are also available for dealers.