The Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association will host a pre-delivery inspection training session for its members.
The Pre-Delivery Inspection Training will be held Dec. 6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Tom Schaeffer’s Camping & Travel Center in Shoemakersville, Pa. Lunch will be provided. This hands-on training seminar will detail 5 crucial steps to the pre-delivery inspection, suggested PDI equipment, PDI warranty form, and correct paperwork and documentation.
The training will also cover what you need to know when conducting a PDI on the propane, electrical and plumbing systems, as well as the generators, appliances, interior, exterior, fire and life safety devices, expandable rooms, and stabilizing jacks. Motorized, towables and truck campers will be covered.
To register, click here. Registration deadline is November 28th. Training qualifies for six recertification hours.
“This is free training for PRVCA members, a $200 value,” the Association said in its news release.
A $50 fee will be applied for no-shows. Not a PRVCA member? Click here to apply. Training not in your area? Don’t worry, PRVCA is lining up training in all areas of Pennsylvania. More opportunities will be coming soon.
Upcoming training for 2016-17
- Dec. 6: Pre-Delivery Inspection training with Gary Motley at Tom Schaeffer’s Camping & Travel Center, Shoemakersville, Pa.
- Dec. 13-15: Dometic/Atwood Mobile Products at Keller Marine & RV, Port Trevorton, Pa.
- Jan. 10, 2017: Pre-Delivery Inspection training with Gary Motley at Oil City Conference Center/Days Inn Oil City, Pa.
- Jan.b 12, 2017: Lippert Components at Stoltzfus RV, West Chester, Pa.
- Feb. 14, 2017: Xantrex/Marshall at the Oil City Conference Center/Days Inn Oil City, Pa.
- Feb. 16, 2017: Xantrex/Marshall at the Comfort Inn New Stanton, PA
- Feb. 23, 2017: Cequent Performance Products at Stoltzfus RV, West Chester, PA