Registration is now open for the virtual 2020 RV Dealer Convention/Expo Nov. 9-20. Dealer registration includes options for both individual and multiple dealership personnel. The virtual convention will provide education workshops, Vendor Training Plus+ sessions, and offer an interactive exhibit hall with vendor solutions. The convention will be archived for access until Jan. 31, 2021.
“This is a great opportunity for dealers, their business partners, and the whole industry to connect virtually and get ready for the coming year,” said RVDA President Phil Ingrassia. “The Convention/Expo will provide a flexible platform for attendees to access the information they need to successfully navigate a fast-moving market.”
“I would like to encourage our members to participate in the virtual Convention/Expo,” added RVDA of Canada President Eleonore Hamm. “The virtual event provides a unique opportunity to bring educational content to all personnel at a very reasonable price. If you have never attended, here is your chance to access the top-notch content.”
The convention is presented by RVDA, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
Author, business consultant and customer experience expert Jay Baer will keynote the event, with an address titled, “Coveted Customer Experience: How to Grow Your Business by Focusing on 3 Things Your Customers Truly Care About.”
Made possible by convention platinum sponsor Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), this keynote presentation will focus on:
- Why customer experience is the fastest route to growth
- When customer experience stops and customer service stops
- The 3 elements of a business that are non-negotiable for customers, and where they will negotiate
- Specific, concrete plans that can be put into practice tomorrow that will create a customer experience worth coveting
- Nine relevant case studies and real-world examples on customer experience
Virtual Workshop Content
The virtual convention/expo will feature timely educational workshops with content on:
- Leadership development and human resources
- Social media/digital marketing
- Fixed operations with content on improving Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT)
- Building F&I income
- Tax implications of the Paycheck Protection Program and other government loans
- In addition to the keynote and tracked workshops, networking opportunities will be spread out over the two weeks of the virtual event. Partners in progress meetings will also be available to dealers.
Partner, Sponsor, Exhibitor Opportunities
There are many opportunities for companies looking for profitable partnerships with dealers to participate in the virtual convention/expo.
Partners: Opportunity to have targeted branding positioned throughout the RV Dealers Convention/Expo virtual portal and premium virtual exhibitor placement.
Virtual Exhibit Booths: Personalized, engaging, and dedicated content portal for companies to showcase their solution. Exhibitors can reach dealers through videos, chat, and other promotional tools during the virtual event.
Vendor Training + Plus: Opportunity to present company’s own content and provide attendees with in-depth product or service information, case studies, educational demos, or topic of your choice.
Featured Advertising: Available throughout the virtual platform.
For partner, sponsor, and exhibitor information, contact RVDA’s Julie Newhouse at email@example.com.