Renegade RV recently introduced an updated Villagio model at the 2020 Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa, Fla., this week.
“Following on from the launch of the updated Vienna at America’s Largest RV Show in Hershey, Pa., we turned our attention to redesigning the Villagio to meet the needs of our diverse customer base,” said Dwayne Kazmierczak, national sales manager at Renegade RV. “The new Villagio will appeal to our customers, from young families to retirees, and is versatile enough for those clients who live and travel in their motor coach for an extended period of time, as well as those who are commuters.”
Renegade RV’s Villagio is built on a Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis and features a Blue Tec 3-liter turbo diesel engine.
Other features include:
- Maple hardwood cabinets and solid surface countertops
- One of four full paint color options
- Multiplex system with color touch panel & Bluetooth app control
- 1,200-watt pure sine inverter
- Four-point automatic hydraulic leveling system
- Girard electric lateral arm awning with integrated LED lights
- Aluminum side hinged exterior storage doors
- 20.3-gallon LP tank
The 2020 Villagio is 25 feet and is available in four floorplans. The MSRP is $138,000.