REV Recreation Group said it will have a significant presence at the 2022 Florida RV SuperShow, slated Jan. 19-23 in Tampa, Fla.
Nearly 100 units from various REV brands will be showcased on nearly 80,000 square feet of display space, the company said. Test drives will be available for select RVs and vans.
“We are looking forward to showcasing our class-leading products at the Tampa SuperShow. We’ve got a great line-up for consumers to see,” said Mike Lanciotti, president of REV Recreation Group.
The company touted five 2022 models including Class A, Class B and Super C motorhomes:
- American Coach’s new Diesel American Eagle 45E with a reconfigured kitchen.
- Fleetwood RV’s new Gas Bounder 35GL with a mid-ship entry.
- Midwest Automotive Designs will share its Class B Diesel Ford Patriot 148, with a 600Ah Lithium Freedom package that comes standard. The Freedom package replaces the coach’s generator with a 3,000-watt inverter, roof-top solar charging system, 12-volt rooftop AC and electric hot water heater.
- Renegade RV will unveil its Explorer 38EMB with four slide outs and interior enhancements. In addition, the 45DBM is Renegade’s newest layout for the XL line of luxury Super C motorhomes, featuring a limited edition, 25th anniversary model with a custom exterior paint scheme and interior design décor. Renegade will also share a ’23 floorplan, new exterior paint color and generator delete package for its Vienna 25VTBN.
- Lance Camper will also share 2022 news, debuting product enhancements and three new interior décor options.
In addition to new models, REV touted brand ambassador activities such as a meet-and-greet with Ben and Charity from the Grateful Glamper, scheduled Jan. 20 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at its Fleetwood RV display.