The ROUTE 66 RV Network, North America’s largest independent dealer network, continued to grow it’s team of full-service, customer-focused dealerships in the last 12 months.
According to Rob Merrill, a ROUTE 66 partner, “2016 was a great year for The Network and our member dealers. Not only did our dealers enjoy a healthy bounce in total sales, but The Network ‘s footprint of dealerships expanded while the ROUTE 66 brand continues to gain value in the eyes of the RVing community.”
ROUTE 66 added 13 new locations strengthening the Network’s ability to serve ROUTE 66 RV customers as they travel the highways of North America. The dealerships added in 2016:
- Carstairs RV Centre – Tom/Jeff Nicklefork – Carstairs, Alberta
- Colerain RV – Nick Raymond – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Colerain RV – John Parker – Dayton, Ohio
- Colerain RV – Jon Cross – Delaware, Ohio
- Colerain RV – Jerry Smith – Indianapolis, IN
- Fathead’s Country Campers – Todd Oberg – Lake Mills, Wisc.
- Hall’s RV – Randy/Sarah Hall – Albertville, Ala.
- Macdonald’s RV Center – Karen Macdonald – Plainville, Mass.
- Northside RV’s – Joe Steffen – Lexington, Ky.
- Ocean Grove RV Supercenter – Rob Rothenhausler – St. Augustine, Fla.
- Palm RV – Motorhomes Div. – Tom Wegge – Fort Myers, Fla.
- Palm RV – Towable Div. – Tome Wegge – Fort Myers, Fla.
- Southern RV – Brad Walden – McDonough, Ga.
“Each of these new dealerships were referred to the ROUTE 66 Management Team by either a current dealer or partner supplier as a dealership that reflects these qualities” said Dave Francis, Network partner. “It’s because of the like-mindedness and consistency of our dealerships that the Network confidently promises every customer who buys an RV from a ROUTE 66 location: ‘Wherever the Road Takes You … You can Count on Us.’
Steve Francis, in his unique position of being both a ROUTE 66 dealer and Network partner, puts it this way: “When my dealership sells an RV, the customer is always interested in how we’re going to support them after the sale. Our network of dealers, RV Club, Roadside and Tech24 products allow us to offer them peace of mind, as well as money-saving benefits at KOA campgrounds, hotels, golf courses and other RV travel-related services. The very best part is that these customer benefits are totally unique to my dealership … as a ROUTE 66 dealer.”