Mark Klein, regional director for the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM Bank), will present a two-part seminar on RV exporting on Nov. 30 at RVIA’s National RV Trade Show.
The sessions will take place in Room B105 of the KEC. The first on “Why Exporting Matters to the RV Industry” takes place at 10 a.m. The second covers “Creative Ways to Finance Your RV Exports” at 10:45 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Topics to be covered include:
- What is ECA financing? What is the EXIM Bank?
- How can I export “fearlessly?”
- Can I arrange financing for my foreign buyer?
- What if I need working capital to grow my exports?
As a regional director with the Export-Import Bank, Klein is a member of the Central Regional Office team based in Chicago. His primary focus is the Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri, and Kansas markets, but also works with companies located throughout the 19 state territory of the Central Regional Office to assist U.S. exporters increase their export sales and sustain/create U.S. jobs.
In addition, RVIA is offering the following Power Talks throughout the course of the show in the Campfire Lounge:
- “The Importance of Good Work Direction” presented by Jim McCann, Spader Business Management, on Tuesday, Nov. 29, at 11 a.m.
- “Material Solutions” presented by Jennifer Coppola, Materials ConneXion, on Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 4 p.m. and again on Wednesday, Nov.30, at 1 p.m.
- “RV’s Move America” presented by RVIA’s Chris Bornemann and Monika Geraci on Tuesday, Nov. 29, at 2 p.m. and Wednesday, Nov. 30, at noon.
- “The New Camper” presented by KOA’s Lorne Armer on Nov. 29, at 3 p.m. and Nov. 30, at 11 a.m.
- “Repetitive Profits After the Sale; Revenue Streams though the Service Bay” presented by Gary Bunzer, The RV Doctor, on Nov. 30, at 2 p.m.
To get the most up-to-date information on the show, download the mobile app – search National RV Trade Show. Or visit www.rviashow.org.