The RV/MH Heritage Foundation board of directors has announced the names of those who will be honored and inducted into the RV/MH Hall of Fame as members of the class of 2018.
“In an extraordinary move, the MH nominating committee recommended that the Cohron twin brothers (Darrel and Harrel) of Cohron’s Manufactured Homes in Indiana be inducted as one,” said Darryl Searer, Foundation president. “Harrel is deceased. So, the Class of 2018 includes eleven inductees instead of the usual ten, five from the MH Industry and five from the RV industry. … Congratulations to the eleven new honorees. All of them have had or are having outstanding careers and are richly deserving of this high honor."
The Class of 2018 includes:
- Derald Bontrager, president and CEO of Jayco Corp.
- Roger Faulkner, president of General Coach Canada
- Gregg Fore, president of Dicor Corp.
- Rebecca (Becky) Lenington, executive VP of Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association
- Daniel R. Pearson, president and CEO of Pleasureland RV
Manufactured Housing Inductees
- Michael A. Cirillo, president of Star Mgmt.
- Darrel Cohron and Harrel Cohron (deceased), Cohron’s Manufactured Homes
- John Evans, California Manufactured Housing Institute
- Gub Mix, Idaho, Utah, Nevada and Arizona State MH Associations
- Bill Wilson, Cherry Hill Homes, Inc.
The nominating committees had to narrow a list of more than 60 candidates down to the final eleven selected. MH committee only evaluates the MH nominees and the same for RV.
“We continue to be proud of the diversity of this year’s class, not only in the inductee's gender, but also the diversity of regions within the U.S. as well as the diversion of nominee’s industry segments such as suppliers, manufacturers, dealers, community managers and developers, as well as association executives,” said Searer.
The Class of 2018 will be officially inducted into the RV/MH Hall of Fame at the Annual Induction Dinner on Monday, Aug. 6 in Elkhart, Ind.