The RV/MH Hall of Fame’s Annual Induction Dinner honoring the Class of 2019 will be held on Aug. 5 at the Hall of Fame’s Northern Indiana Event Center.
“Our 2019 Induction Dinner celebration begins at 5:30 p.m. with a cash bar cocktail party, followed by the dinner and induction ceremonies at 6:30 p.m.,” said Darryl Searer, president of the RV/MH Hall of Fame. “I hope a record number of friends and colleagues of the inductees and industry members will join us in honoring these outstanding industry pioneers who have had a major impact on our professions and lives.”
Those being inducted in the Class of 2019 include:
- Randy Biles, Pikes Peak Traveland
- Jeffrey P. Few, Automation & Manufacturing Systems
- Bruce Hopkins, Industry Association
- Lance Wilson, Florida RV Trade Association
- Daryl Zook, K-Z RV
- Richard "Dick" Ernst, Financial Marketing Associates
- John Carey, Modern Home Sales and Midwest Homes
- Leo Poggione, Craftsman Homes
- D. Raymond Broderick, Superior Homes
- Walter "Wally" Comer, Adventure Homes
In addition to the Induction ceremony, the 2019 Golf Classic Fundraiser also will be held on the morning of Aug. 5. The venue will be announced later. Searer also mentioned that the Hall is seeking sponsors for the various Induction Dinner and golf events.
For more information or to make reservations, please visit: http://www.rvmhhalloffame.org/.