The Mike Molino RV Learning Center’s strategic partner, KPA, will present three free webinars that cover workplace safety during the month of March. To view more information on upcoming and on-demand webinars click here.
“Improve EHS Performance and ROI with Strong Leadership and Technology Investment” is a brand-new webinar that takes place at 2:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 3. Research shows that to maintain a strong safety culture and high performing EHS program, organizations must move away from manual processes and invest in modern technology, the organization said. To register, click here.
This webinar will examine:
- What high-performing EHS programs are doing right and
- Where poor-performing EHS programs are struggling.
“Safety Audits & Inspections Best Practices” takes place at 2:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 9 and will review the effectiveness of workplace safety programs. To register, click here.
During the webinar, KPA will assess:
- The types of audits and inspections shops should be conducting
- Safety committee meetings
- Return on investment
- DIY vs. consultant-led
“Best Practices to Creating and Delivering Engaging Training Content” is scheduled for 2:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 11. A certified KPA training management professional will examine the traits of the most engaging and effective training content. To register, click here.
The webinar will cover:
- Four different learning modalities
- How to create training content appropriate to a workforce
- What motivates employees to learn
- How to promote behavior change among employees
Dealer webinars are provided by KPA as part of the array of educational offerings available through the RV Learning Center.