Each year, RV PRO spotlights 40 professionals across the RV industry who represent up-and-coming leadership under 40 years old. Honorees are chosen based on years in the industry, contributions to their workplace and involvement in their community.
RV PRO will honor this year’s 40 Under 40 class on Tuesday, Nov. 8, at the RVDA Convention/Expo in Las Vegas, with 30 of the winners attending in-person.
Honorees come from all segments of the RV industry: dealers, OEMs, suppliers, associations and more.
“We had an amazing group of people nominated by their peers or managers this year, so it was difficult to narrow the list down to these 40 honorees,” said RV PRO Executive Editor Jennifer King. “We are excited to feature this group as our 40 Under 40 Class of 2022 in our December issue, and to celebrate with most of them next week at the RVDA Convention/Expo. They truly are the rising stars of the industry.”
The Class of 2022:
- Alex Renard – Four Seasons
- Alexis Skaggs – Skaggs RV Outlet LLC
- Andrew Hodgson – Timbren Industries
- Andrew Mock – Lippert
- Caitlyn Rupnow – United States Warranty Corporation
- Christopher Liseo – National Indoor RV Centers
- Christy Paul – Micro-Air LLC — The EasyTouch RV and EasyStart People
- Cole Phillips – Winnebago Industries
- Darlene Borkholder – Newmar Corporation
- Donna Schmucker – GEN-Y Group
- Dustin Bretz – BRETZ RV
- Gertjan Meijer – VB Airsuspension North America
- Ian Isley – Affinity RV
- Jackie Titus – International RV
- Jacob Simmons – Pace International
- Jason Seeler – Diamond Shield
- Jennifer Johnson – WILDWOOD RV VILLAGE
- Jennifer Solomon – GE Appliances, a Haier company
- Jesse Valdez – Mericle RV
- Joe Haugen – Haugen RV Group
- Joe Lazzarino – EXPLORE USA
- Jonathan Ellis – Truma
- Juan Tejeda – PPL Motor Homes
- Keshia Harris – Youngbloods RV & Outdoor
- Kyle Correa-Brady – RV Industry Association Inc.
- Lavoris Brown – Motility Software Solutions
- Leland Bontrager – Firefly Integrations
- Marc Disher – Cleer Vision
- Megan Neighbors – Campers Inn RV
- Merle Schmucker – Sunset Park RV
- Mike Ellingson – Coach-Net
- Natalie Martin – Grand Design RV
- Natalie Naquin – EAST TO WEST
- Nic Martin – Jayco & Entegra Coach
- Nick Beckett – B&B RV, Inc
- Ronnie Merchant – Blue Ox / Hesse Enterprises
- Sarah Neely – RVIA/Go Rving
- Scott McNamara – Giant Recreation World
- Tiana Walter – Forest River
- Timothy Morgan – Storyteller Overland
Sponsors of the event and the 40 Under 40 awards are: Coach-Net; GE, a Haier Corporation; Rollick; United States Warranty Corporation; and Winnebago Industries.
“We are very grateful to the sponsors of this event for helping us acknowledge these young professionals,” said RV PRO Associate Publisher Chris Cieto. “Their support shows how valuable they think the young talent is to the future of this industry, and we’re thrilled that they came onboard to help RV PRO celebrate that.”
Stay tuned to rv-pro.com for the individual profiles of this year’s 40 Under 40 class coming in December.