Gord Bragg of Hub City RV in Lantzville, British Columbia, has been elected as the new chairman of the board of the RV Dealers Association of Canada.
Bragg has been involved in the RV industry in excess of 23 years starting out working with his dad at Chimo Travel Homes in Langley, British Columbia. Bragg started out washing trailers and in time became a Journeyman Red Seal RV technician, sales manager and general manager at various locations before opening Hub City RV in 2000.
Bragg sat on the RVDA of BC board of directors for many years and worked his way through all positions on the executive. He has served two terms on the RVDA of Canada board and has also volunteered many hours of service to support the RVDA of Canada HR/Education Committee giving freely of his time to attend and participate in the Skills Canada Competition.
Bragg has given generously to local charitable campaigns such as: Kidsport, Children’s Hospital and a Motorhome for the Manna Homeless Society.
When not hard at work Bragg enjoys spending his time fishing and spending time with his daughters.
Other officers for the 2019 to 2020 year are:
- Vice chair: Josée Bédard, Roulottes Chaudière, Levis, Québec
- Treasurer: Dale Hopkins, RV City, Leduc, Albany
- Past chair: Herb Cowen, Pike Lake Golf Centre, Clifford, Ontario
RVDA of Canada’s current board of directors are:
- Collin Yaretz, South Thompson RV, Kamloops, British Columbia
- Dean Goerzen, Go RV, Nisku, Albany
- Kyle Kehoe, Kehoe RV, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Jim Gorrie, GNR Camping World, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Roland Goreski, Campkin’s RV Centre, Ashburn, Ontario
- Marc Rémillard, Centre du Camping Rémillard, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec
- Bruce Marsh, Cape Breton Trailer Sales, Bras d’Or, Nova Scotia
- Ken Dobson, Leisure Time Sales, Quispamsis, New Brunswick