The RV Dealers Association has added a presentation to its upcoming virtual convention and expo called “What’s Ahead for the Outdoor Recreation Industry.”
The on-demand workshop will be hosted by Jessica Turner, executive director of the Outdoor Recreation Roundtable. She will outline what is ahead for the outdoor industry in the coming year following some major legislative victories that will increase funding for public lands infrastructure – including campground modernization. Other topics will include the collective impact of outdoor recreation on GDP; implementation of the Great American Outdoors Act; and the importance of new state offices for outdoor recreation.
As with all on-demand sessions, the workshop will be available for viewing from the day the event starts to Jan. 31, 2021.
This year’s virtual convention/expo takes place Nov. 9-20 and is presented by RVDA, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
RVDA also announced Wednesday that five companies have added sessions to the Vendor Training +Plus opportunities convention/expo:
- Coach-Net – “Enhancing the Roadside Experience” presented by Shannon Boudreaux, client sales manager for Coach-Net.
- Level 5 – “Solve-A-Palooza: What’s on your Whiteboard?” presented by Budd Blackburn, president, and Todd Wilkins, CBO of Level 5.
- Morgan Stanley – “How Premier Dealers Avoid Pitfalls and Maximize Wealth in Today’s Unpredictable World” presented by Brad Stanek, financial advisor and senior vice president of The Stanek Group at Morgan Stanley.
- Motility Software Solutions – “Master Productivity and Create Actionable Intelligence with DMS” presented by Brad Rogers, CEO, and Lance Zumwalt, director of sales at Motility.
- Supra – “Enhancing RV Dealership Operations and Customer Experience” presented by Scott Westfall, national sales director, and Kevin Walters, regional accounting manager for automotive with Supra.
More than 60 Vendor Training +Plus and educational sessions will be available on-demand and live starting Monday, Nov. 9, and remain available through Jan. 31.
Follow the convention on social media using #RVDAConEx. Visit www.rvda.org/convention for more information and to register.