RV Dealers Association’s Convention/Expo Committee is seeking workshop proposals for the 2020 RV Dealers Convention/Expo being held Nov. 9-13 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. More than 1,700 individuals across North America are expected to attend the workshops presented during the five-day event. Almost 300 U.S. and Canadian dealerships will be represented by dealer principals, general managers, and dealership personnel from every department at an RV dealership, according to the association.
The committee-selected workshops are Wednesday, Nov. 11, and Thursday, Nov. 12, with compliance sessions on Friday, Nov. 13.
The committee reviews and selects sessions for the event’s non-promotional workshops offered in these tracks:
- Social media, e-marketing, business development center
- Fixed operations (parts and service)
The selection committee welcomes submissions from training professionals, consultants, dealership professionals, vendors, and others who support the RV industry. Individuals who can provide high impact programs with actionable strategies that will help dealers increase profitability and improve performance are encouraged to respond.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
People trying to submit a proposal must follow these steps:
- Review the 2020 RVDA Convention/Expo Call for Workshop Proposals website for insight on the committee’s vision for submission requirements.
- Identify topics that a) would benefit RV dealers and their key employees and b) can be effectively covered in 60 minutes. The 2019 Convention/Expo tracked-education program offers insight into the types of sessions and speakers that participate in the event.
- Gather the required information and submit your proposal using the online portal by March 16.
The Convention/Expo Committee, comprised of industry leaders, selects presenters that offer attendees relevant, useful, “how-to,” and actionable information.
For 2020, here are a few of the in-demand topics:
- Marketing channels: specific ideas with real-world examples for both small and large dealerships
- Targeted content for Young RV Dealership Executives: leadership and management development
- Compliance: a look back at 2020 and what to expect in 2021
- Finding and retaining top performing talent
- Leadership and management training for department managers: motivating others, goal setting, and leading people
Direct questions about the call for workshop proposals to Karin Van Duyse by email email@example.com.