CareerCo will help dealers learn ways to improve their hiring and retention processes during a Vendor Training Plus session at this year’s RV Dealers International Convention/Expo, the RVDA said in a news release Friday (Oct. 28).
The session is slotted for Nov. 7, at 2:45 p.m. Vendor Training Plus is available to all dealership staff registered for the Expo, where 20 industry leaders will present 29 sessions.
See the convention website for a full schedule or get it on the free RVDA Convention App in the Apple or Android app stores.
The Expo runs Nov. 7 to 11 at Ballys in Las Vegas.
Maryellen Adams of CareerCo will present an hour-long session for dealership staff with an emphasis on next generation solutions for better hiring and less employee turnover.
She will also share proven strategies and new tools available that can reduce the costs associated with hiring.
Attendees will learn:
- About innovative hiring technologies to create a one stop, seamless, more efficient, streamlined hiring process from “posting to on boarding”
- Smart strategies to improve the candidate selection process and make the right hires that will help reduce employee turnover
- Ways to save time and money in recruiting new dealership talent
- How to create an organized, structured, compliant and concise hiring process so you can focus on selling and servicing vehicles
- Any dealership that has registered at least one person for the convention can bring employees to attend just the Vendor Training Plus program for $215 per person.
The Vendor Training +Plus badge is good Monday and Tuesday only and will also give the holder access to the expo and the opening reception on Tuesday, November 8.