The fixed operations track at the 2019 RV Dealers Convention/Expo will showcase two hour-long workshops from David Foco, VP for A World of Training. Foco works in dealerships helping dealers increase their business through effective communication, enhanced processes, effective hands on training, and an intense work ethic.
Foco’s “Fixed Operations Employees Selling RVs” workshop begins at 10:15 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 13. In this session, he will discuss how to engage and get the most out of fixed operation’s employees when interacting with customers on the showroom floor, as well as enhancing repeat and referral business. Foco will explain and demonstrate these opportunities with specific processes that will increase a customer's purchasing decision.
During this workshop attendees will learn:
- Sales and service tour process
- Proper active delivery process/driving Google reviews for repeat and referral business
- Customer, delivery coordinator, and service advisor intro
His next workshop, “Evolving Your Special-Order Parts Process,” takes place on Thursday, Nov. 14, at 10:15 a.m. Foco will examine the nuances dealership personnel must be aware of regarding the process of ordering warranty parts. Additionally, Foco will walk-through methods that can be implemented at a dealership to eliminate the everyday hassles of this process and improve customer and employee communications.
During this workshop, attendees will learn:
- The entire process for ordering and tracking special order parts
- How to set customer expectations and solidifying getting these parts installed for customers
- Processes for the parts inspection and communicating with the service team and customers when parts arrive