The RV Dealers Association (RVDA) released its 2024 media kit and editorial calendar for industry partners who are interested in learning more about the association’s digital marketing and advertising opportunities.
The kit, available here, contains valuable information on the topics that will be featured in each issue of RV Executive Today, RVDA’s monthly publication. There are also details about advertising rates for digital versions of the product.
RV Executive Today is RVDA’s members-only flagship magazine. The full-color print publication is published monthly in print and digital form and is read by top RV retailers across the country. Advertisers can gain access to the nation’s most successful dealer principals and decision makers through a variety of cost-effective advertising plans.
Other RVDA media opportunities included in the kit are RV Fixed Operations Today, which now includes a new mobile app, RV Executive Today Online and the RVDA and Mike Molino RV Learning Center websites. The kit also offers early information on becoming an exhibitor, sponsor, or partner for the 2024 RV Dealers Convention/Expo, which is scheduled for Nov. 11-15, 2024, at Paris Las Vegas.
Topics featured in RV Executive Today in 2024 include:
- JANUARY – Dealership training resources; educating dealership personnel
- FEBRUARY – Marketing the dealership; Go RVing advertising campaign
- MARCH – RV components, chassis and service; RV distributors and suppliers; social media
- APRIL – F&I in the dealership; RV rental strategies
- MAY – Technology in the dealership; innovative products and services
- JUNE – Special benchmarking issue; dealer revenue/expense ratios
- JULY – Sales techniques that really work; customer follow-up best practices
- AUGUST – Preview of 2024 RV Dealers Convention/Expo at Paris Las Vegas
- SEPTEMBER – Results of end of summer RV dealers survey; 2024 RV Dealers Convention/Expo update
- OCTOBER – New RV products; Reaching future buyers; 2024 RV Dealers Convention/Expo
- NOVEMBER – Elkhart Open House recap; RV Dealers Convention/Expo update
- SPECIAL CONVENTION PROGRAM ISSUE – 2024 on-site convention/expo program (Advertising accepted only from exhibitors/sponsors)
- DECEMBER – Incoming RVDA Chairman interview; convention wrap-up
Contact RVDA Marketing Manager Julie Newhouse at email@example.com with questions on advertising, contact RVDA Editor Eric Sisk at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about editorial guidelines or visit www.rvda.org for more information.