The RV Dealers Association’s Convention/Expo Committee is soliciting proposals for education workshops for the 2016 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo, Nov. 7-11 in Las Vegas.
Themed “Gear Up for Success,” the convention program is being designed to reflect the importance of training and education for all dealership staff positions. Complete details for submissions are on the convention website. Submissions are due by March 17.
This premier education event for dealership staff offers more than 40 opportunities for presentations Nov. 9-11 before more than 1,000 RV industry professionals from across North America.
The convention is sponsored by RVDA, RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
The Convention/Expo Committee, comprised of industry leaders, selects presenters that offer attendees relevant, useful, “how-to,” and actionable information in key areas of interest.
For 2016, the committee is especially looking for submissions that will address:
- Cash conversions in F&I
- Advanced topics for the Service Department
- New ideas and concepts for merchandising the store
- Creating customer loyalty
- Customer service: how to ‘raise the bar’ by using technology to meet the expectations of today’s customers
- Social media, including latest ideas in Internet promotions, advertising, and branding, measuring effectiveness, and increasing ROI
- Psychology of customers
- Succession planning with guidance on ‘handing off the reins’
- Analysis of market trends with guidance on consolidations and online retailers
- Leadership and management training for department managers: motivating others, goal setting, and leading people
- Targeted leadership and management development for Young RV Executives
- 2017 compliance update
Direct questions about the call for workshop proposals to Karin Van Duyse (703) 591-7130 ext. 108 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
Visit www.rvda.org/convention and www.rvlearningcenter.com for regular updates. You can also get convention updates on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.