The RV Industry Association has announced the 2020 election results for its board of directors.
Official representatives from member companies voted from Sept. 3-29 for a record 22 candidates running for seven open positions. The industry leaders will begin their three-year position Jan. 1:
- Bob Martin, president and CEO, Thor Industries
- Matthew Miller, president, Newmar
Park Model RV Manufacturer
- Dick Grymonprez, director of park model sales, Champion/Athens Park Model RVs
- Matt Carboneau, district manager, WESCO Distribution
- Mary Pouliot, VP of sales and marketing, Thetford Corp.
- Bill Rogers, president, Keystone Automotive Operations/NTP-STAG
- Jeff Sather, president and CEO, Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.
The 21 board of directors have the highest level of authority in the association’s organizational structure and are responsible for association matters including setting and overseeing strategy and policy related to critical topics such as standards, marketing, government affairs, events, industry education and association finances.
All newly elected board members are expected to be at the board meeting on Nov. 12, which will take place during the RV Dealer Association’s 2019 RV Dealers Convention and Expo in Las Vegas, for transition and orientation training.